So much to see at IPM 2019…
Our display at IPM Essen 2019 is going to be extra special. Over the course of four days, from 22-25 January in Germany, we will be showcasing not just the current stars of our portfolio but also many new additions.
Taking centre stage will be our breakthrough in Impatiens walleriana breeding, Imara®.
Launched to great acclaim in June this year, Imara® has since taken the horticulture industry by storm. It was the feature plant in the ‘B&Q Bursting Busy Lizzie’ show garden at the UK’s RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show in July; a garden that won two awards, including Best Show Garden.
The launch of Imara® marked a welcome return of Impatiens following the 2011 outbreak of downy mildew. Imara® is strong, resilient and never succumbs to the disease.
Sharing centre stage at our IPM stand will be a major presentation of our Calliope® range. With five types in 34 colours, the Calliope® display will be designed to bring to life the many ways in which this strikingly beautiful plant responds to all the needs of today’s consumers - being super easy to care for and flowering in intense colours all season long.
For the first time, we will also present our exciting Vegetalis range of patio vegetables following our acquisition of Floranova this year.
Among other big attractions, we will be featuring:
- our exotic climber Mandevilla Rio®, which offers the best genetics in the industry;
- Sunfinity – our unique ornamental Sunflower that is smothered in blooms and re-flowers throughout the season;
- the market-leading Do it right brand -Viola or Pansy series with a better shelf-life than 95% of its competitors in independent tests;
- a stunning range of Poinsettia that combines the best breeding from Syngenta Flowers®
- an impressive display of fine Annuals, Biennials and Spring Perennial novelties
Next to these gorgeous spot lights, we will also be holding one of the best-attended networking events of the show – our traditional Happy Hour.
With so much to share with you this year, we look forward to welcoming you from 22-25 January at IPM 2019.
Speak to your Syngenta Flowers® Sales Rep about coming to IPM 2019 or book tickets here.